Be in control from the inside out
The important thing here is to be in control of your body before the symptoms show signs of some typical imbalance going on. The best way is to be in tune with your body and to “Listen” and obey its needs, so you are in harmony and you are in control...
The Orgasmic Effect helps prevent the need to give your body over to a doctor who is perhaps less tuned into holistic notions of dis-ease and healing.
Doctors have all too frequently been trained to deal only with medicine and to treat ailments in this prescriptive way rather than recognizing the delicate balance between the body, mind and spirit with a view to treating from the inside out.
This is not to say that all things are treated in this way as many people don’t know how, nor care to know how, to treat themselves and prefer to rely on doctors - hence their symptoms swing out of balance and out of control and need the drastic measures as only medicine can provide.
The Orgasmic Effect helps you keep your body's energy up at all times.
Exercise of some form is a wonderful policy, and not the variety that is from your armchair. If you haven’t tried yoga, this is wonderful for creating balance in mind and body, as it has a way of creating harmony in emotions and health also. Any exercise is great, for example lifting light weights in the gym, aerobics, pilates, tai chi, dancing, what ever you fancy, just do it on some regular basis.
1. Exercise – find a suitable REGULAR program for you be that yoga, pilates, golf, tennis, fishing, gardening, walking, or something more aerobic like dancing.
2. Do something for your soul, something playful, fun or artistic like artistic to rejuvenate your spirit. Try hula-hooping - you can’t do it without smiling or laughing!
3. Break your repetitive habits of doing the same thing and introduce something entirely new like joining a sports group or a totally new activity – a bushwalking club, scuba diving, flying toy airplanes, or training pidgins. Clubs for these exist and have many interested new members.
4. Make a commitment to see nature in some way whether walking or hiking or riding or rowing a boat. Book a holiday to go white water rafting or be an assistant on a nature reserve.
5. As there are many levels to us humans we need to expand our horizons constantly to keep healthy, happy and to keep that essential joy factor nurtured, vibrant and alive!
6. I love scuba diving, but it’s not something you can do frequently so choose something that you can do regularly. Like perhaps ice hockey, ice skating, dancing classes, salsa ballroom, jazz hip hop OR the newest on the market is hula-hooping. The options are endless!
7. Attachment of my handstand... I feel i can inform you of all these factors connected to your body and soul simply because i walk my talk and continue to do so, hence this picture of me here, an exercise i still do twice weekly, as a healthy body keeps an energized mind including healthy emotional and balanced spiritual aspects also.
If you feel out of sort
- A Naturopath – will examine and tell you what needs attention and will give you the necessary vitamins, herbs or ‘bach flower’, essences and can help identify anything more serious
- A Kinesiologist – does muscle testing which gives you immediate health level information of your body that can accurately tell you how to bring your health back to balance quickly.
- A Chinese herbalist – (usually found at many of the markets) can give you relief with Chinese herbs. * Acupuncturist – works with energy and releases stuck or trapped energy that offers many wonderful results.
- A Reiki healing – is like a gentle massage that focuses more on your energy field and makes you feel like you’ve had some lovely TLC leaving you feeling refreshed. Its generally a very gently way of rebalancing your body’s energy system.
My new CD is out now